A wide selection of engineering students
500 Yearly graduates
8 specialties :
- Biological engineering
- Water, energy and environmental works engineering
- Civil engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Electronic automatic engineering
- Physical engineering
- Computer and network engineering
- Applied mathematics engineering
An innovative pedagogy attentive to tomorrow's needs
- More autonomous learning thanks to problem and project-based pedagogy
- Student-centered methodology to stimulate adaptability
- Humanist engineer training in line with current societal challenges
- Active reflections on the social responsibility of engineers
Training in line with the needs of research and industry
Its teaching, tied to the most recent scientific advances, is strongly based on the activity of leading research laboratories, supported by large industrial groups, in the field of new materials for aeronautics, for example, environmental preservation technologies or nano-objects.
The international aspect has been a priority for the school since its creation, which has gradually set up international courses. On campus, one in five students is foreign.
The promotions welcome students with diverse profiles: technological baccalaureate holders, engineers in apprenticeship and continuous education. Openness to the world also means the civic engagement of students, strongly supported and valued within the school system.